Would you like to find a job wherever you are and be paid with cryptocurrencies? You won’t believe it but this is pure reality! Today we will tell you about a very innovative platform that allows you to manage everything related to the world of work from an App.
Today we will discover what Jobchain is, how its platform works and what advantages it offers to its users.
Jobchain was founded in 2019 by Spanish computer scientist Jose Bay. It is a company focused on developing a job search platform that allows job seekers to connect with employers who can offer salary payments via cryptocurrencies. Jobchain’s ultimate goal is to contribute to the global adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
The company currently has offices in Madrid, Vienna and Palo Alto (USA) and has more than 20 employees. Since its inception, the Jobchain project has received multiple international awards and recognitions and is being developed with a group of experts and advisors from the United Nations (UN), the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
As I have advanced, Jobchain is an ecosystem that aims to allow anyone to find work or staff by paying in cryptocurrencies.
Jobchain is a multifunctional blockchain platform, which aims to facilitate the integration process of various service providers and users, preserving the rights as an employer and/or employee within the protected and verified environment.
This allows those who do not have access to bank accounts, or are not registered with social security, the opportunity to receive their salary in JOB, Jobchain’s native cryptocurrency.
At the core of Jobchain’s strategy is the distribution of incentives for employers and employees to register on the platform. That is, all users holding JOB tokens can enjoy benefits in economic terms that will make Jobchain and its crypto more attractive.
Jobchain has a wide range of job profiles, which customers/employers can sort or filter by availability, location, salary and qualifications.
Any user registered in the application will be able to hire and be hired instantly charging for the services rendered based on the contract.
In addition, for transparency, the platform allows users to give their opinion and rate the services provided.
In short, the Jobchain Ecosystem enables both employers and employees:
Jobchain’s network architecture is designed to be fully decentralized and self-sufficient. For this reason, Jobchain relies on proof-of-trust mechanisms to ensure the validity of the verification nodes.
Its most outstanding features are:
JOB, as I mentioned to you earlier, is a utility token native to the Jobchain platform.
Jobchain was launched on May 1, 2019 with 100 billion JOB tokens created in genesis. Its supply is limited.
10% of the tokens are already in circulation and the remaining 90% are locked and will be released over the next five years.
JOB is used for:
It is also used as:
JOB cryptocurrencies become valuable assets, granting their holders a wide range of rewards for their activity in the Jobchain ecosystem. Holders of Jobchain cryptocurrencies will be able to:
There are 7 levels of JOB token holders, which depend on how many tokens the user has. Depending on the level, users will have different advantages.
Jobchain in addition to a web platform, offers an App that allows users to earn, buy, sell, transfer, store and rent different assets, using cryptocurrencies.
It is a multifunction Wallet that, among its functions, allows users to be hired and paid for their services within the same platform.
After free registration and verification through a KYC/AML verification process, customers will be able to:
Jobchain and JOB offer the following advantages:
Although the JOB token is young in the market, it has registered incredible growth in price.
Its growth makes us think that this platform, together with its cryptocurrency, has all the requirements to become a highly successful project that will change the way people hire and get jobs.