3 min read
The launch of our new APP has brought several innovations for all our users. One of them is the cryptocurrency swap, which allows you to exchange any cryptocurrency for another in just one click.
“Swap” means “exchange” in Spanish and this feature allows you to simplify transactions, making them much easier.
Now yes, let’s make a swap!
How to make a swap?
Let’s imagine you want to make a swap and exchange your Ethereum for Bitcoin (although you can also do it between any cryptocurrency). You simply have to:
- Go to the “Home” of the App and click on “Ethereum“.
- Click on “Convert“.
- Position “Ethereum” at the top and “Bitcoin” at the bottom.
- Choose the amount of Ethereum you want to exchange for Bitcoin and click “Accept“.
- You will be able to see the details of the order where all the data is indicated, including the Bitnovo fee, the network commission and the total amount to be received in BTC.
- You’re done! Your Bitcoins are on their way.
Advantages of a swap
The advantages of a swap over other crypto-to-crypto exchange alternatives are related to its simplicity and practicality. You do not need to sell a cryptocurrency for euros and then use those euros to buy another cryptocurrency.
Instead, simply select two cryptos and exchange them directly.
What cryptocurrencies can you exchange at Bitnovo?
Currently you can trade the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether (USDT)
- Dai (DAI)
- Dash (DASH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- 0x (ZRX)
- OMG Network (OMG)
These are the first to be incorporated into the new APP but, week by week, more will be added.
We have reached the end of this tutorial where I showed you how to make a swap in the Bitnovo APP.
Remember that if you have any problem when swapping cryptocurrencies and you do not find a solution in this article, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.